Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We're Into March Already.......Ayyyyyy!!!!!



Here is the finished wedding necklace and earrings! I finished about one week ago but haven't got back here to post the pictures. The wedding is in about a month. It's the same weekend as the Azalea Festival here. It's going to be at the beach, I'm praying for nice weather. Beach weddings are so tricky.
I'm now trying to decide if I want to do any craft shows, there is a two day one at the beginning of April, but I feel i need the time just to make some new items for my Etsy shop. I've got to figure it out soon. Now that the holidays are behind us, time is picking up speed!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and perfect for the beach! Would be a great addition to any summer outfit. Good luck deciding about the craft shows. You could always try to get some home parties going, I've found those to be a great route to go. Best of luck deciding!

    ReplyDelete