Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!-Yesterday!

FEATURED ON A BLOG !!!

Yesterday I came home from a long, long very long day at the opthalmology office where I work, logged in to my Etsy shop to find that I had a message from another seller that I had been featured on her blog. I was so excited you would have thought I won the lottery and would never have to return to that horrible place that holds me hostage nine hours a day. Ok, ok, I know what most of you are thinking and I do agree, that I should be grateful to even have a job, but still...What a nice surprise that was and I wasn't even wearing green! But here's the kicker...and this is what makes me totally believe in what goes around, comes around...Yesterday morning before going to work I was looking around on Etsy , just at random things and I stumbled upon someone who makes awesome handbags in awesome fabrics ( I plan on putting up a link or featuring her in a blog to follow soon ). So I sent this artist an email letting her know how much I loved her work and would absolutely be purchasing from her in the future, (which is my plan for my birthday in May) and lo and behold I get the blog thing happen to me.....Now that's karma right? Here's the link if you'd like to take a peek..
http://batzyshop.blogspot.com/2010/03/deviantart-n-etsy-finds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment